getting white screen and unable to access dashboard

Hey. I can't access my dashboard. Blog uploads from iPad app seem to work fine; yet I cannot login to my sites.

I haven't done anything new. Recently a couple of users tried to log in and had issues as well. Ideas?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Griffin,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

The white screen is generally displayed when any error occurs.

Can you please try enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting so that i can troubleshoot it.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Griffin

p.s. interesting. somehow the login works to see my sites with the network dropdown; yet I cannot access the dashboard on any of those sites.

i * can *, however, move from site to site; as in, go to that site from the network dropdown; just can't add posts or do anything.

can't login from an iOS device either.

*can*, however, upload posts from Blog Pad Pro (iPad blogging app). Just can't get to dashboard.

• Griffin

well. now, that's interesting. after i did that, I got this:

Notice: Use of undefined constant WP_ADMIN - assumed 'WP_ADMIN' in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-login.php on line 414

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-login.php on line 426

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 883

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 884

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 885

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 886

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 887

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 888

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 891

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 892

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 893

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 894

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 897

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 898

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 900

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/replace-featured-image-with-video/pt-page-featured-video.php:12) in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

-------------------------------

• Griffin

interesting. i'm getting * this * on the Paypal associated page:

Notice: Undefined index: gateways in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-chained-payments.php on line 74

Notice: Undefined index: gateways in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-chained-payments.php on line 75

Notice: Undefined index: gateways in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-chained-payments.php on line 76

Notice: Undefined index: gateways in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/paypal-chained-payments.php on line 77

AND THIS:

otice: Undefined index: only_store_pages in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 7929

which is weird. I haven't done anything; I did try to set up a Paypal chained payments, yet now I wonder if the two issues are related and why the system seems to be messing up when everything was working fine earlier

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Griffin,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question! :slight_smile:

None of those warnings should cause this issue, as they are warnings and not errors the site should continue to work correctly.

Can you send me through the following please so I can take a closer look at this for you?

- In the subject field add "Attn: Jack Kitterhing"
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.