Giving users access to sites

On my WP Multisite install, I have users sign up for a membership by purchasing a product in WooCommerce. Then, using WooMemberships, they're members of the top-level site, solarsalesrocket.com.

Our business is to build little mini websites for the members. So, after they join the main site, I then want to grant them Editor access to their particular sub-site. We can't re-add them as Editors to those sites because their email addresses are already in the system.

So, I guess I'll just have to somehow take the user accounts for them already and add access to the sub-site they need? Can you tell me how to do it? Thanks!

• Rupok

Hi Erik, hope you had a wonderful day.

I then want to grant them Editor access to their particular sub-site

So you have a subsite for each of your users? Is this info saved anywhere automatically that which subsite belongs to which user? You can use our Pro-Sites plugin for creating sites for users, but that will make that user "Admin" for those subsites. As you create those sites for them, I'm afraid, it will require a custom job to achieve your purpose.

You can always hire a developer from our Jobs Section for doing custom jobs. Please keep in mind, developers found in our Jobs Section are not associated with us. So communicate with them well before you make any payments to them.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.