Global Author Plugin

Hi again!

This newbie is keeping you on your toes! LOL

Sorry, but I have something else to report. The installed plugin Global Author post feed cannot be activated because of a fatal error. Here is the message I got:
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(../wp-load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosoraweb063/b1343/ipg.soulfulwriter/wp-content/plugins/recent-global-author-posts-feed/recent-global-author-posts-feed.php on line 30 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '../wp-load.php' (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php-5.3.13/lib/php') in /hermes/bosoraweb063/b1343/ipg.soulfulwriter/wp-content/plugins/recent-global-author-posts-feed/recent-global-author-posts-feed.php on line 30

Now, you might say, "well, it's looking for a file under soulfulwriter/wp-content NOT soulfulwriters (with an "s" at the end) but the other plugins have been activated OK under soulfulwriters/wp-content since soulfulwriter is no longer a directory or URL (although it's the main domain I opened the hosting account with) because I changed it to my other domain soulfulwriters.com, which is set up at root level as the network kahuna. So, because the other guys have not had a problem activating, I infer that something in this plugin must have triggered the fatal error. You are the geniuses so you will know best why this baby doesn't want to walk.

Kind regards,

Barbara