GLOBAL CATEGORIES FIX USING MULTISITE GLOBAL TERMS PLUGIN

Hi can you bring this to the attention of luis

Ok i managed to get a fix , removed the inventory in the main site, and removed subsites created by super admin.

Then i changed the following in the Multisite Global Terms plugin.php file

$wpdb->terms = $wpdb->base_prefix . 'terms';
//change taxonomy table to use main site's taxonomy table
$wpdb->term_taxonomy = $wpdb->base_prefix . 'term_taxonomy';

to this
$wpdb->terms = $wpdb->get_blog_prefix( $blog_id="1" ) . 'terms';
//change taxonomy table to use main site's taxonomy table
$wpdb->term_taxonomy = $wpdb->get_blog_prefix( $blog_id="1" ) . 'term_taxonomy';

NO INVENTORY must be installed in the main site only in subsites

This allows each subsite to ignore the category count and show the correct number of products per category.