Global events and WPML

Is it possible to make Events global? I want events form subsites to display on de ‘master’ site. (Multisite installation)

Is this plugin compatible with WPML?

Kind regards,

Christine

• mort3n
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Christine,

Regarding the translation :

Events+ doesn’t conflict with WPML, but WPML does not provide a translation for Events+.

You will need translate the plugin yourself or ask / search the forums for the language you need.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers

Mort3n

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Christine,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Mort3n is spot on regarding Events+ and WPML.

Regarding migration of events from sub sites to the main site, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available – but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there’s a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Just a quick note, the plugin does have some network integration capabilities, which you can perhaps use in your scenario. Please, note that you will need to have our Post Indexer plugin active and indexing your events for this to work. Once that’s ready, you will be able to aggregate events across your network on once place. Would this work for your scenario?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Christine,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.