Global header is not persistent across pages

We've created a section at the top of our primary page, plugged into logos and menu items; however these items and the section itself do not show up on pages we've created subsequently.

We have verified and re-verified that the option to make the section a global header is selected and changes have been saved.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks!

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Mack, thanks for your patience here! :slight_smile:

As the regions (such as the header) would be stored inside the database, I'd say the next step would be to have a closer look at that. Could I ask you to send in the following via our contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password) - Just in case
    - Include cPanel log-in details (login address, username & password) - will need database access, so phpMyAdmin or equivalent will be required
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form (linked to below), please select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.