Global Regions in Upfront Builder

Hi, when I click on Edit Global Regions in Theme Settings, a box popups which shows all my global regions, but none of them are clickable. There doesn't seem to be a way to actually edit the global regions? I hover over each one and the background changes color, but nothing that will let me edit the region?

Also, is it possible to convert an existing region into a Global region after I already created it?

Thanks & regards,
Chrissy

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Chrissy ,

Hope you're doing well today!

At the moment, it's not possible to edit a global region through the "Edit Global Regions" section. It's just a list of the existing global regions and lightboxes. Developers are working in this feature so that in the future releases, this manegment region panel could be used to that intent (edit and delete global regions).

Also, is it possible to convert an existing region into a Global region after I already created it?

To turn an existing region into a global region, can you please:

1) Hover the mouse over the desired region and click in the "edit region" icon (pencil icon);

2) Click in the "region settings" icon (green wheel icon) and then, in the left panel, hovering over the region title, click in "Edit";

3) Click in the "Make Global" link to turn the region into a Global region.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.