Global Regions Won't Localize in Upfront

Hello,

I have 30 pages to create with the same layout, so I've elected to use a global region.
The intention is to load a global region, then localize it to make adjustments for the specific page.

When I click 'Localize Region' in the Upfront Region Editor, nothing happens. I can't change the region from global to local.

Can someone help me? I'm on a time crunch here too.

Support Access is granted.
Here is one of the pages with the region to localize.

• Daniel

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the quick reply and the compliment on the site! It's been a long time, but this update I'm wrapping up is about to get pushed to live.

That being said, changing the shortcode IDs, an image, and a couple text elements is all that's left on the site before it goes live. That allows a marketing campaign and a sales push to launch as well.

In short, not being able to switch to a localized region is holding up the entire sales team.

Is there anyway we get this pushed through or can you recommend a work-through?
      I have 30 pages to change those few details on.

• Michael Bissett

Hey Daniel,

I'm aware of our developers looking into this, but cannot give a ETA on when a hotfix would be handy (though I'd like to be able to!).

As far as a workaround is concerned, for right now, the manual route would need to be taken. You'd need to insert a new region into each page, and set up the elements you mentioned accordingly.

It's not going to be the fastest job, but that's the quickest way of getting this set up right now (given the timetable you're working with presently).

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.