I have been trying to work with cubepoints, achievements, forums, q&a, comments, various rating systems plugins...
Will wpmudev have any plans in the near future to integrate their own points system into everything network wide?
It would be one global points scoring system to indicate and rewards users of your site.
Things it could tap into:
- Comments rating
- Giving points to eachother
- Redeeming points for a service/product
- Q&A rating integration
- Full integration into buddypress activity stream
- Rewards users X points for uploading avatar, creating a blog, commenting...
- Rate the blog (like stumbleupon) on the network
- Widgets (top user, most liked (most points given to), ladder, best seller (marketpress integration)
- Be a bit like cubepoints but actually build quick add-ons for external plugin integration
- Have full wpmudev-ish graphs for the network admin to see user metrics
I know it has been requested somewhere before but....
Any other ideas guys? Any +1's