GLOBAL STORE CATEGORIES

Hi guys

Thanks for your help for some strange reason my e-commerrce shortcode generator is not working.

I want to sort the global store by category can you give me the shortcode where I can sort the products by category I am doing a tab selection so in TAB A i will see all mens stuff ,in tab B womens stuff and so on.

Regards and thanks

Antony

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Anthony,

I hope you're well today!

In case of global store - where you wish to list products from across your Multisite network - you would want to use shortcode like this:

[mp_list_global_products paginate="1" per_page="25" category="cat-2" list_view="0"]

where attributes are:

paginate (value "1" or "0") - whether to paginate list or show all products on one page

per_page - how many products should be displayed on page at once

category - this is your category slug

list_view (value "1" or "0") - whether to show products as list ("1") or grid ("0") view

I hope that helps!

You have also mentioned that your shortcode generator button doesn't work. If you wish us to check that and look for solution, please start a new ticket on our support forum about it and grant us a support access to the site as explained here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.