gloups... domain mapping bug

hi

Well, something weird.

the mapping works (look http://sejour-toulouse.com/ mapped on http://toulouse.appartenville.com BUT :

- custom domain does not appear in site list
- the sitemap (of seo) does not take it neither

(last version of the plugins of course)

Huh....

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Aphrodite,

That's strange, do other mapped sites display in the list properly? Is it just this one mapped domain that's not displaying properly?

Also, do any of your other domains have a hyphen in them (not sure if that's related but worth looking into)?

I'll ask the developers to take a look into the matter but any additional info we can get up front will help sorting this.

Thanks,
    David

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

for the moment there is only one site on this "in construction" network.

It works fine on others, no problem at all.

I cannot understand what is wrong in this one.

There is only one domain mapped, plus the main one.

Multidomain not installed nore buddypress on this one.

• Aphrodite
    • The Reaper

Ok this is weird.

Tried to manually modify the site url (in super admin / site / modify) using the mapped domain... And the sitemap STILL remain with the old adress.

Dont understand what its going on :slight_frown:

edit :

ok there is something else. The sitemap file for main site does not creates. :slight_frown:

Deactivated SEO, deleted the sub site sitemap.xml reactivated, now the sitemap for subsite is correct although the custom domain still does not appear in site list.
    But still no sitemap on main site...

digging....

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Aphrodite,

As far as I've seen, it's normal to not be able to change the path. On all my test sites the path to the sitemap is the uploads folder though. Not sure if that might be part of the trouble, but I'll check on something with that.

As a quick test, could you try creating a post on the main site to see if the sitemap works then?

Thanks,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.