go to member > click subscription details > menage

go to member > click subscription details > menage subscriptions >
change status > and click save.

we get : http : 500 error. all time, all users.

we try ;

reinstall, new users, new groups but always get same errors.

• Sajid

Hi @Murat,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear, its not working for you as expected. It appears to be an issue while updating.

Also please do enable debugging by defining following constant in wp-config.php file, so we will see the issue in browser that will help us determine the cause.

Find:
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);

and replace it with this one:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Murat

hi , iam activeted debuging mode. but i dont understand any message. and active romete support on wpmudev panel.

error is :

Notice: Undefined index: user_id in /home/altiliadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/controller/class-ms-controller-member.php on line 330

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'You cannot register a new account, because you are already logged in.' in /home/altiliadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/model/class-ms-model-member.php:989 Stack trace: #0 /home/altiliadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/model/class-ms-model-member.php(939): MS_Model_Member->create_new_user() #1 /home/altiliadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/controller/class-ms-controller-member.php(368): MS_Model_Member->save() #2 [internal function]: MS_Controller_Member->members_admin_page_process_editor('') #3 /home/altiliadmin/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(503): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /home/altiliadmin/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(226): do_action('load-membership...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/altiliadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/app/model/class-ms-model-member.php on line 989

• Nastia

Hello @Murat, I hope you are well today!

I could not replicate the same, on my end and on your end as well.

I took the steps you mentioned, Memebrship 2 -> All members -> Subscription details -> Manage Subscriptions. I change the dates, the memberships and got no error. I even added a new test user and everything is working as it should be.
    Would you please clarify if those are your exact steps that you took?

The error indicates that you tried to register a new user while you were login to a site:
    You cannot register a new account, because you are already logged in

Would you please check again and describe here, the exact steps you doing, so we could find the solution faster for you?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Murat

hi, thanks for your interest. my problem is fixed. but i dont do anything. i see remote support log, i think @Sajid doing something. now finaly my problem is fixed but i dont know how :slight_smile:

for information, my steps;

membership2 > all members > subscription details > menage subscriptions > change status -> and click save button and going error(HTTP 500 ) .

But now everything is okay.

Thanks for supporting.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.