Good day, Instead of selling multiple courses, we run

Good day,

Instead of selling multiple courses, we run a publisher training course for an affiliate partner network. Publisher training is focused on students, in the form of a work study program. The course is 10 months, made up of 3 separate modules - each containing multiple topics. I would like to be able to have students register and pay for the entire course once, but then setup multiple 'lessons', effectively creating a unique course for each lesson. Subscribed students have to complete all courses in order to get the certificate. My questions are:
1 - How do I sign up students once and have them all registered to all courses from the beginning?
2 - By creating multiple courses (all part of the same program), can all courses be tracked as part of the 'mandatory' list of lessons?
3 - Do students receive a certificate at the end of each course 'lesson', or is it possible to only have a certificate for all courses completed at the end of the program?
4 - Creating the student user profiles, does coursepress pro integrate with membership pro for created custom field / profile detail settings? (I would like to extend this quite a bit).
5 - For payment, I would like for students to sign up once for paid registration - then, pay once a month subscription for class attendance. Again, do I set this up via Membership Pro- what is the best way to do this?
6 - When testing it, I saw that the register / courses links where added to my main menu. How do you change the menu locations from main menu to top / custom menu?

Really looking forward to your feedback. Thanks a lot.

Predrag Dubajic

Hey @business33,

Hope you're doing well today

Let me get those one by one and you can tell me if something is not clear enough

1 - How do I sign up students once and have them all registered to all courses from the beginning?

This is not something possible out of the box, you can try solution from below thread which should enroll students to all courses after signup.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/coursepress-auto-register-user#post-768674

2 - By creating multiple courses (all part of the same program), can all courses be tracked as part of the 'mandatory' list of lessons?

If you're looking to create courses that require previous course to be finished in order to enroll in it you can use Anyone who completed the prerequisite course option when creating/editing the course, check the screenshot attached below.

4 - Creating the student user profiles, does coursepress pro integrate with membership pro for created custom field / profile detail settings? (I would like to extend this quite a bit).

This kind of integration is not possible without some complex changes to plugin files.
    You can use BuddyPress in combination with Xprofile fields plugin to show additional fields in Membership registration form, but it will still require custom coding to implement these fields in CoursePress.

5 - For payment, I would like for students to sign up once for paid registration - then, pay once a month subscription for class attendance. Again, do I set this up via Membership Pro- what is the best way to do this?

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand completely this part, are you looking to have first payment that will only give access to your site and then another payment which will be billed monthly and give them access to courses?

6 - When testing it, I saw that the register / courses links where added to my main menu. How do you change the menu locations from main menu to top / custom menu?

In CoursePress > Settings > General tab you can hide CoursePress menu items by simply disabling Display menu items option.

Best regards,
    Predrag