Good evening. Got the message "The smushing elfs are busy,

Good evening. Got the message "The smushing elfs are busy, You are 4th in queue. Current wait time: 5.5 hours". In this scenario, can I leave Wordpress (log off)completely and check tomorrow? What if there is a energy fail in my region? I´ll take it from the point that it ended?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Lena Reis,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

In this scenario, can I leave Wordpress (log off)completely and check tomorrow? What if there is a energy fail in my region? I´ll take it from the point that it ended?

All the images from your site are successfully sent to our smushing server which will be smushed shortly as you are 4th in the queue. The smushing occurs on our server so there is nothing to do with your site and completely log off from your site and even if there is a energy fail in your region it won't affect the smushing process and it will be smushed successfully.

Once our smushing server smushes all your images then it will send you a email notifying you that the smushing process has finished then you can fetch the smushed images from your server to your site by clicking on the button Fetch smushed images displayed in your WP Smush Pro settings.

I can see you are using both WP Smush Pro and WP Smush plugins on your site so i recommend you to use only one plugin WP Smush Pro to avoid any unexpected result.

Thanks,
    Vinod Dalvi