Good Morning!

Good Morning! I wonder if it is possible to add other payment methods that do not come by default in the plugin. And how do I get the option to buy when I add a course to sell

• Rupok

Hi Râmed,

Thanks for asking. I'm afraid, CoursePress doesn't have any native payment gateway, but you can use MarketPress payments gateways for handling your payments for paid courses. MarketPress has lots of payments gateways. You can use any of those.

When you create a paid course, it will take you to the CoursePress Extensions Settings page. There you will need to activate MarketPress plugin. If you already have MarketPress activated, then check this option "Use MarketPress to sell courses" and save. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

When this is done, your users will get the "Add To Cart" button on the course details page. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

By adding that course to the cart and paying, they can enroll to the course.

Moreover, your course should be listed as a product in your MarketPress store.

I believe, these will help. Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.