Gooed afternoon Gentlemen I have a general question. I was

Gooed afternoon Gentlemen

I have a general question. I was wondering if I can ask you for checking and finetuning my Multisite in general. I started a few month ago more or less with building a portal in Wordpress from scratch and never build a site before. Since a couple of month I change to multisite because my idea is to seperate te portal in different areas. Since that time I have a lot of Issues and the most of them are configuration, script and permission errors. The hosting provider is not very cooperative because I am on a dedicated server and need to do everything by myself.

My question is if I can count on your support department and if this is part of the support as a member.

Can you send me something where I cab read what´s included in the membership and what not.

When not I want to know how I can get this support and what it will cost me. What I need more or less is a technision at my side.

Cheers, Frank

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Frank,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

We do not offer any "webdesign/web development" services, nor we're affiliated with any individuals or companies that do. Of course you can always count on us if it comes to:

- troubleshooting/fixing issues related to our plugins/themes
    - general WordPress issues
    - small tweaks (like simple CSS tweaks), "tips & trick" etc.

My suggestion would be: just ask a question and try to be very specific on it (one issue at the time per one single topic) and my or my colleagues we'll either give you a "ready to use" solution or work with you until we find it or - if it turns out that the question is beyond the scope of this support forum - inform you that we're not able to help you with it.

Please remember that you as a member of our community are entitled to as much help as we're able to provide regardless if it's related strictly to our plugins or WordPress in general. In these rare cases when we're not able to assist you, we'll most likely advise you what to do or where to turn for help.

In case of some more complex custom issues you may also want to ask a question at our "Jobs & Pros" job board here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Please note though that we - as a WPMU DEV support staff - are not involved there :slight_smile:

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.