Google + 1.4 error

Hi Guys,

I get the following error when I activate the google + 1.4 plugin. The google + 1.3.3 was working fine. I have wordpress 3.5.1. installed.

Hope the solution for this is easy

The error is:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access /home/youniten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-plusone/lib/external/google/contrib/Google_plusService.php in /home/youniten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-plusone/lib/class_wdgpo_google_auth.php on line 444

Warning: require_once(/home/youniten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-plusone/lib/external/google/contrib/Google_plusService.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/youniten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-plusone/lib/class_wdgpo_google_auth.php on line 444

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/youniten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-plusone/lib/external/google/contrib/Google_plusService.php' (include_path='/home/youniten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-plusone/lib/external/google:.:disappointed:usr/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php') in /home/youniten/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-plusone/lib/class_wdgpo_google_auth.php on line 444