Google adwords with Appointments +

I have recently started using Google adwords and need to measure conversion ration. We consider a conversion to be an appointment booked through Appointment + plugin. I need guidance on how to set this integration. please help.

Kind regards

Malkiat Singh

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hey Malkiat,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I’m afraid, there isn’t any out of the box setting regrading this within Appointments+ plugin at the moment. You could use the default settings to track the Appointment page, which should be listed as steps similar to the following article:

https://wpwebsitehelp.com/adwords-conversion-tracking-for-wordpress/

However, to implement it based on each appointments booked is something which isn’t possible out of the box at the moment.

I’m checking this with the developer to see whether there is any workaround that could be implemented regarding this. Will keep you posted once I get any further feedback from the developer asap.

Regards,

Nithin

• Malkiat
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Nithin,

Thanks for your response.

We are using Zoho CRM and it allows us to have a webform. Is it possible to embed this webform in the appointment form with a condition that we hide this form from the user but the data is automatically filled into the Zoho form based on the data filled in the appointments plugin form?

Here is the source for zoho form:

<!-- Note :
    - You can modify the font style and form style to suit your website.
    - Code lines with comments ???Do not remove this code??? are required for the form to work properly, make sure that you do not remove these lines of code.
    - The Mandatory check script can modified as to suit your business needs.
    - It is important that you test the modified form before going live.-->
    <div id='crmWebToEntityForm' style='width:600px;margin:auto;'>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV ='content-type' CONTENT='text/html;charset=UTF-8'>
    <form action='https://crm.zoho.com/crm/WebToLeadForm' name=WebToLeads506281000024938218 method='POST' onSubmit='javascript:document.charset="UTF-8"; return checkMandatory506281000024938218()' accept-charset='UTF-8'>

<!-- Do not remove this code. -->
    <input type='text' style='display:none;' name='xnQsjsdp' value='955798f339d60c623648bc2b90cda762818d6e8161458c17ef8b933c4e4cbd34'/>
    <input type='hidden' name='zc_gad' id='zc_gad' value=''/>
    <input type='text' style='display:none;' name='xmIwtLD' value='96b40a9813f6407667a0ffea8bb734328598393f0db0d4c22b81daee32c516e1'/>
    <input type='text' style='display:none;' name='actionType' value='TGVhZHM='/>

<input type='text' style='display:none;' name='returnURL' value='https://www.carmento.com/make-an-appointment/' />
    <input type='text' style='display:none;' id='ldeskuid' name='ldeskuid'></input>
    <input type='text' style='display:none;' id='LDTuvid' name='LDTuvid'></input>
    <style>
    tr , td {
    padding:6px;
    border-spacing:0px;
    border-width:0px;
    }
    </style>
    <table style='width:600px;background-color:white;color:black'>

<tr><td colspan='2' style='text-align:left;color:black;font-family:Arial;font-size:14px;'><strong>Appointment confirmation</strong></td></tr>

<tr><td style='nowrap:nowrap;text-align:left;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;width:200px;'>First Name<span style='color:red;'>*</span></td><td style='width:250px;' ><input type='text' style='width:250px;' maxlength='40' name='First Name' /></td></tr>

<tr><td style='nowrap:nowrap;text-align:left;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;width:200px;'>Last Name<span style='color:red;'>*</span></td><td style='width:250px;' ><input type='text' style='width:250px;' maxlength='80' name='Last Name' /></td></tr>

<tr><td style='nowrap:nowrap;text-align:left;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;width:200px;'>Mobile<span style='color:red;'>*</span></td><td style='width:250px;' ><input type='text' style='width:250px;' maxlength='30' name='Mobile' /></td></tr>

<tr><td style='nowrap:nowrap;text-align:left;font-size:12px;font-family:Arial;width:200px;'>Email<span style='color:red;'>*</span></td><td style='width:250px;' ><input type='text' style='width:250px;' maxlength='100' name='Email' /></td></tr>

<tr><td colspan='2' style='text-align:center; padding-top:15px;font-size:12px;'>
    <input style='font-size:12px;color:black' type='submit' value='Submit' />
    <input type='reset' style='font-size:12px;color:black' value='Reset' />
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    <script>
    var mndFileds=new Array('First Name','Last Name','Email','Mobile');
    var fldLangVal=new Array('First Name','Last Name','Email','Mobile');
    var name='';
    var email='';

function checkMandatory506281000024938218() {
    for(i=0;i<mndFileds.length;i++) {
    var fieldObj=document.forms['WebToLeads506281000024938218'][mndFileds];
    if(fieldObj) {
    if (((fieldObj.value).replace(/^s+|s+$/g, '')).length==0) {
    if(fieldObj.type =='file')
    {
    alert('Please select a file to upload.');
    fieldObj.focus();
    return false;
    }
    alert(fldLangVal
    +' cannot be empty.');
    fieldObj.focus();
    return false;
    } else if(fieldObj.nodeName=='SELECT') {
    if(fieldObj.options[fieldObj.selectedIndex].value=='-None-') {
    alert(fldLangVal
    +' cannot be none.');
    fieldObj.focus();
    return false;
    }
    } else if(fieldObj.type =='checkbox'){
    if(fieldObj.checked == false){
    alert('Please accept '+fldLangVal
    );
    fieldObj.focus();
    return false;
    }
    }
    try {
    if(fieldObj.name == 'Last Name') {
    name = fieldObj.value;
    }
    } catch (e) {}
    }
    }
    trackVisitor();
    }
    </script><script type='text/javascript' id='VisitorTracking'>var $zoho= $zoho || {};$zoho.salesiq = $zoho.salesiq || {widgetcode:'4da60be5dc45121f07c46a6be08df46fdc5cfd98d80beeefb2d11ad4618fb2ec', values:{},ready:function(){$zoho.salesiq.floatbutton.visible('hide');}};var d=document;s=d.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.id='zsiqscript';s.defer=true;s.src='https://salesiq.zoho.com/widget';t=d.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];t.parentNode.insertBefore(s,t);function trackVisitor(){try{if($zoho){var LDTuvidObj = document.forms['WebToLeads506281000024938218']['LDTuvid'];if(LDTuvidObj){LDTuvidObj.value = $zoho.salesiq.visitor.uniqueid();}var firstnameObj = document.forms['WebToLeads506281000024938218']['First Name'];if(firstnameObj){name = firstnameObj.value +' '+name;}$zoho.salesiq.visitor.name(name);var emailObj = document.forms['WebToLeads506281000024938218']['Email'];if(emailObj){email = emailObj.value;$zoho.salesiq.visitor.email(email);}}} catch(e){}}</script>
    </form>
    </div>

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Malkiat ,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I checked your query with our Second Level Support(SLS) team, and it seems like this could be possible. Could you please share your sites WP admin login, and FTP login, so that we could look into providing a workaround regarding this.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

– To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas

-WordPress admin username

-WordPress admin password

-login url

-FTP credentials (host/username/password)

-link back to this thread for reference

-any other relevant urls

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Malkiat,

Thanks for sending in the login credentials, however the FTP login when accessed is pointing to an empty folder, as seen in the following screenshot:

Could you please correct that, or send a new FTP login credentials the same way as before, so that this could be looked upon further?

Regards,

Nithin

• Luís
    • Support

Hi Malkiat,

Hope you’re doing well today!

Firstly, thanks for sending the new FTP details, I tested them and they work properly :slight_smile:

Also, I flagged the SLS team (our code experts :slight_smile: ) to investigate further and search for a workaround.

Since this team deals with more advanced threads it may take them longer to reply.

Cheers, Luís

• Ari
    • Recruit

Hey Malkiat

Hope you are well today!

I need some information, you asked about two things:

1: Google Adword Integration with Appointment+ plugin which will trigger the conversion with successfully booked appointment.

2: The Zoho CRM form.

I’m confused which one you need? both? or any of them?

Also need to know what the Zoho CRM does!

Does it do the Adword thing in the background or has it built in adword like feature?

Best Regards,

Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.