Google Analytics+ and PHP 7.2.2

This happens on all my sites when I go to edit a page... all that have WPMU and google analytics

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in <b>...wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-async/google-analytics-async-files/class-google-analytics-async-dashboard.php on line 738
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at .../wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-async/google-analytics-async-files/class-google-analytics-async-dashboard.php:738) in .../wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1116
  • Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello David

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

That is indeed a slight incompatibility with 7.2.x version but we already have a fix ready that's undergoing final tests. I've attached it for you to this post and I'd appreciate it if you could also test it on one of your sites.

If it works for you let me know please and an updated version of the plugin should be released soon.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi David

Thanks for confirmation! I'll let our developers know that you could confirm that.

I believe that version should officially be released really soon, it's just undergoing some final tests on our end but I think thanks to your help we'll be able to speed that up a bit :slight_smile: Please look for the update and once it's rolled out it should solve the issue on all the sites where you're using the plugin.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.