Google Analytics Authorization Invalid Credentials

Google Analytics+ is setup network wide on a multisite but getting this error when access dashboard home and statistics page:
"Error loading data. GDataauthErrorAuthorizationInvalid Credentials".

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Boyd Tiffin

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I know you've been asked to logout from Google Account and try again, to the same result. However, I took a look at the setup and I assume you have configured the plugin using the "standard" way:
    - network activated
    - went to "Network Admin -> Settings -> Google Analytics"
    - clicked on "get access code" (after which you were given a code to input to plugin configuration).

Is that correct? If yes, could you please double-check that while you were doing it, you were logged in (or you have selected while prompted in popup from google) a correct google account? I just had the very same issue on my own setup and it turned out that I had it configured with an account on which I didn't have this site added to Google Analytics.

If that's not a case and/or doesn't help, please try the other option to setup the Google Analytics:
    - first again "Logout from Google account" in the plugin settings
    - then follow the guide in "Important Update, April 2015" section of this page: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/google-analytics-for-wordpress-mu-sitewide-and-single-blog-solution/#product-usage

This way you'll utilize Google API directly so let's see if that helps. Let me know if that worked, if not we'll investigate the issue further.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.