Google Analytics data missing

I have configured Google Analytics and connected my account, but still I am getting no data after more than 8 hours. No stats available from dashboard home and 'Statistics' menu is missing.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Avatar,

Hope you're doing well.

When I check your Google Analytics settings page I see that you still have "Login with google account and get access code" button in there, which means that you didn't login with your Google account and that's required to show the statistics on your site.

Could you please go to Settings > Google Analytics, click on "Login with google account and get access code" button and login with your account and let us know if the data is shown after that.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Avatar,

It seems like something is preventing you from connecting to your Google Account properly.
    Once you have connected the button should change to "Logout from Google account" and enable you to view stats, it should look like this:

Can you please perform a basic troubleshooting test by disabling your other plugins and switching to default theme so we can see if any of these are conflicting with login process?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.