Google Analytics does not load on WP dashboard. I saw in another forum post about Javascript errors.

I saw in a fairly recent support forum question that someone was having the same issue with the Google Analytics as me...in my WP dashboard, the Google Analytics window just shows a 'loading wheel' and never does anything else. I saw that a staff member replied to list what Javascript errors were happening...so, if someone out there can tell me why these JS errors are showing up...I would like to get the Google Analytics WPMU plugin working:

14:05:29.940 Use of getUserData() or setUserData() is deprecated. Use WeakMap or element.dataset instead. requestNotifier.js:64
14:05:30.309 SyntaxError: Using //@ to indicate source map URL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead jquery.min.js:1
14:05:34.348 Use of getUserData() or setUserData() is deprecated. Use WeakMap or element.dataset instead. requestNotifier.js:64
14:05:34.451 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.min.js:5
14:05:34.826 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. notes-widget.min.js:2
14:05:35.000 Use of getUserData() or setUserData() is deprecated. Use WeakMap or element.dataset instead. requestNotifier.js:64
14:05:35.044 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. _static:4

Thanks,
Travis