[Google Analytics +] errors when activating plugin

I'm getting a whole bunch of errors after I installed and activated your Google Analytics+ plugin via Composer. I would like to evaluate your plugin for possible use on my site, but it's not usable in it current form.

I'm testing on a local dev environment:
Debian 9
Apache 2.4
PHP 7 - with Zend OPcache v7.0.27-0+deb9u1
mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.1.26-MariaDB, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 5.2

Though you might want to know about this bug - here is the backtrace message it spits out:

Backtrace from warning 'Undefined index: google_login' at /var/www/html/web/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress-mu-sitewide-and-single-blog-solution/google-analytics-async-files/class-google-analytics-async-dashboard.php 74:

/var/www/html/web/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress-mu-sitewide-and-single-blog-solution/google-analytics-async-files/class-google-analytics-async-dashboard.php 1226 calling __construct()
/var/www/html/web/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress-mu-sitewide-and-single-blog-solution/google-analytics-async.php 360 calling include_once()
/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-settings.php 305 calling include_once()
/var/www/html/web/wp-config.php 97 calling require_once()
/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-load.php 42 calling require_once()
/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-admin/admin.php 31 calling require_once()
/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-admin/options-general.php 10 calling require_once()
Backtrace from warning 'Cannot modify header information - headers already sent' at /var/www/html/web/wp/wp-includes/pluggable.php 1216:

/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-includes/pluggable.php 1216 calling header()
/var/www/html/web/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress-mu-sitewide-and-single-blog-solution/google-analytics-async.php 265 calling wp_redirect()
/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php 286 calling handle_page_requests()
/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php 310 calling apply_filters()
/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php 453 calling do_action()
/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-admin/admin.php 156 calling do_action()
/var/www/html/web/wp/wp-admin/options-general.php 10 calling require_once()

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Peter Hebert

I hope you are well today.

I checked our internal bug tracker and found that this has already been reported and our Dev Team is working on a solution for this now. Thank you for taking the time to provide your report as well. I will flag this ticket so that it is associated with the task so our team will see that it affects environments such as yours.

Thank you for your patience while our team works towards a solution to this.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.