[Google Analytics +] google analytics+ and google tag manager

I have google analytics+ plugin set up, wondering if there is integrations of it with google tag manager?
The whole point of google tag manager is to not overlap and add extra code requests so if Google Analytics could also use the methodogy of the google tag manager that would make much more sense and be more professional.

Would be quite easy, one extra field for the google tag manager id, and then if that field is being used, simply embed the google tag manager javascript instead of the google analytics.

• James Morris

Hello Ben

I hope you are well today!

This is a great suggestion! I see this suggestion has been added to our Features & Feedback forum. Our Team will take a look at this and consider it for future versions of the plugin. Please keep in mind that features are added on a popularity basis. The more members asking for it, the more likely it will make production.

Thanks again for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris

Hello Ben

What members do not see is staff has a "flagging" capability that connects tickets to our internal tracking system for bugs, SLS and feature requests. Whenever a member places a feature request, this is sent to our Dev Team directly. This goes into their queue, completely separate of their other feeds.

Our Dev Team then reviews the feature request and considers it based on a number of criteria. This includes, but is not limited to suitability, popularity, difficulty, compatibility and where this feature fits in with the global scope and roadmap for the plugin. Sometimes features are not included because the Devs have plans that are even better. Sometimes they are not included because they will break other functionality. But every feature request IS considered directly by the Dev Team.

Feature requests that get the most attention from the community are considered higher priority, but even then, they may or may not make it into the lifecycle of the plugin.

While our Dev Team does their very best to give members what they are wanting, there are times when it's just not reasonably possible, or that it's not possible right now.

Regarding sending the Feature Request to member's DEV Dashboard... Most members would not appreciate this. We try to keep Dashboard notifications to a minimum and we still get complaints about the volume. So, adding more would not be advisable.

Again, we greatly appreciate your feedback and I assure you it will be reviewed and considered. But please try to understand that what seems like a quick addition for your situation, may not necessarily play well with the global scope and roadmap for the project/product our team is building. If it does, it will be included.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.