[Google Analytics +] Google Analytics plugin

I've set up the GA plugin but I want my client (Lucy-Administrator) to be able to just see the GA data when she logs in. It seems to have given her access to other WPMU DEV stuff and she can't see the GA data. Please will you take a look and see what I've done wrong? Thanks!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Annie,

I'm afraid, I have not understood the issue fully. I created a test account(wpmutest) in your website similar to the(Lucy-Administrator), and I could see the Google Analytics statistics in the dashboard side, under Dashboard > Statistics.

Just to be sure you meant you only want to only list Google Analytics statistics in the dashboard side and remove other menus shown in the dashboard? If yes, what are the menus which should be removed?

If what you see in the above screenshot is now how it looks for the mentioned user then, please share the password of the Lucy-Administrator user in the Support Message section as shared in the screenshot below:

So that we could check, and see whether there is anything being missed compared to the wpmutest user account created.

Please advise if I missed out anything. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.