Google Analytics +, not showing results for single post statistics

Google Analytics +, not showing results for single post statistics, but the global site statistics works fine.

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello JazzyDan

I hope you are doing great today. I have checked the statistics on your site and everything looks fine. The statistics for the single pages are displayed correctly and the browser console seems to show the correct data.

Is there something I have missed when checking this issue or it is working fine. I can see from the screenshot left on the chat transcript that there was a JavaScript error logged in the console, was this error causing Google Analytics to fail?

Please let us know whether we have missed something here or if you consider this issue as resolved.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa.

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello JazzyDan

I am sorry for the misunderstanding from my side, I have confirmed the issue on your website but unfortunately I could not replicate it on two of my test sites which possibly means that this is a site specific issue due to plugin/theme conflict.

Unfortunately I cannot do a plugin/theme conflict test on your live site but it will be very beneficial to do so. I suggest you create a staging site (copy of your live site) for testing so that we can be able to rule out any thing that could be causing the conflict.

I have also noticed that the FTP credentials you shared are not working properly, I always get a timeout error when I login to your FTP which means I was unable to check the latest logs if there are any. Could you please create a staging site if you don't have one already or perform a plugin/theme conflict test on your current site (this may affect visitors and is not advisable unless you do it at the time of low traffic). It is up to you which one you choose but I strongly advise that you create a staging site to makes things easier for you and us now and in the future.

I hope this helps. Please update here once you have done that and send the login details to your staging site via our secure contact form, on the contact form set the subject to "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela" then in the Message box include the following:

- WordPress login details to Staging/Test Site (login url, username and password)
    - Staging site FTP login details (FTP host, port, username and password) OR
    - cPanel login details (cpanel login url, username and password)

Once we have this we will do further troubleshooting and try to find out what causes the issue.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.