Google Analytics not visible for shop manager?

Hi,

I want the shop manager of my woocommerce site to be able to see the Google analytics statistics that’s in the Dashboard.

In the plugin settings I am able to set the minimum required role, but there’s not option for Shop Manager. There’s a custom capability option, but when I enter Shop Manager, it still remains invisible for the Shop manager.

Any thoughts?

• Wouter
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi,

I’m using WPMUDEV’s Google Analytics + plugin.

I am also using Adminize to limit access to certain page’s etc for user role, but I’ve cleared the Shop Manager for access to the analytics. But in the plugin settings there’s an option to add user roles to give access to the analytics, but there’s no option for Shop Manager.

So perhaps the Google Analytics+ plugin won’t allow access to a Shop Manager?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Wouter

Hope all is well!

Thank you for clarifying your question :slight_smile:

Please follow these steps to allow for any custom user role viewing statistic from the Google Analytics+ plugin:

– Install and activate User Role Editor plugin, to edit the Shop Manager Capabilities

– Go to Users > User Role Editor, select Shop Manager and add new capability view_stats.

– Go to Settings > Google Analytics and add view_stats as a custom capability

Once these changes are done, users with Shop Manager capability should view analytics information from Dashboard > Statistics.

PS: This thread was initially published in members' discussion forum and I've moved it to Support forums.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Wouter
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Nastia,

I only just got round to following your steps and thank a lot, that did the trick!

Although the “view_stats” checkbox needed to be checked first, in the User Role Editor. Apparently that doesn’t happen by default.

All the best!

– Wouter

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.