Google Analytics Not working

WordPress admin dashboard not loading, and giving 500 error. Getting the following error when Google Analytics+ is enabled:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_add_privacy_policy_content() in

• Nithin

Hello Joel Jupp,

I'm following you up regarding this issue via chat. Seems like I stand corrected with what was informed via chat, sorry about that. The 500 error, with Google Analytics+ plugin will only occur with older version of WordPress.

I could notice that you currently running WordPress version 4.7.5. Once you update WordPress to it's latest version, ie version 4.9.6. The Google Analytics+ plugin should work fine, without any issue.

The bug is present with older version of WordPress, with the new plugin update. If you are looking to make the plugin work with older version of WP, I'm afraid as a temporary workaround, you'll have to downgrade to Google Analytics+ v 3.1.6

This is something that our developers are aware of with older version of WordPress, and are currently working on fixing this in the next plugin update. Easiest solution would be to update WordPress to version 4.9.6.

Please let me know if you have any further query. Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.