[Google Analytics +] PHP Notice - Google Analytics + Plugin

I just wanted to give you a heads up, I'm seeing the following notice error on my WordPress installation. (with the debug option in wp-config.php set to true)

Notice: Undefined index: google_login in /path/to/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-async/google-analytics-async-files/class-google-analytics-async-dashboard.php on line 74

I'm using PHP 5.6.25.

I just want to make sure it's reported.

Thanks!
Sam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Sam

I hope you're well today and thank you for reporting this.

I checked the plugin's code and the notice that you're getting should actually be "harmless" as it seems to only say that the particular option doesn't exist (hence, undefined index). That might not even be reported on some setup due to PHP error reporting settings.

I believe then that you may safely ignore that. However, I have of course forwarded the information to our developers so they could look into it and adjust plugin's code to eliminate such notices.

Thanks again for reporting this!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Sam
    • New Recruit

Thanks Adam,

Totally agree. I looked at the offending code surrounding the notice. If it could be optimized that'd be great. Appreciate you forwarding to the dev team.

Please consider this request resolved. Thanks!
    Sam

• Mike Wiesman
    • WP Jockey

I too updated GA today and am getting this error:
    `Notice: Undefined index: google_login in /www/wp-content/plugins/google-analytics-async/google-analytics-async-files/class-google-analytics-async-dashboard.php on line 74'

Everything functions fine, just want the notice to go away.
    This is a multi-site setup on FlyWheel agency partner servers.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.