Google Analytics Plus for clients' sites

Hi guys,

I installed Google Analytics Plus for my Multisite. However, it looks like only I have access to it and the tracking is multi-site-wide. I tried to have my clients enable it on a test client's site, and use their own tracking code to track their own site (within my network) individually, but the Statistics page says:

You do not have sufficent permissions to access this page.

Which permission do I need to grant them? (Role Editor) and how can I make Google Analytics plus a plug in that my clients can use if they want? (Just like all other plug-ins.

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Huy,

Hope you are doing well today!

Are you wanting to activate it network wide or site by site? It sounds like site by site if you want only certain sites to have it activated. In which case you can install it without network activating it then each admin on a subsite can activate it via there plugins :slight_smile:

It sounds like you may have had it network activated to begin with. When it is network activated you can choose which role level a user needs to be or which capability they need to see it, I've attached a screenshot to illustrate. Perhaps the users role wasn't high enough? I believe they should only need to edit_plugins to use it as far as user capabilities go.

Keep in mind if network activated you can use ONE google account to display statistics on every single site. If site by site activated then each use has to link it to their google analytics account.

Hope this helps Huy! Let me know if you still need further assistance here :slight_smile:

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.