Google & Bing site verification code

Hello guys, I have installed Infinite SEO as the our multisite (3.8.1) network Super Admin. I have added define( ‘WDS_SITEWIDE’, false ); to wp-config.php. I am also the admin of the main site.

I am not clear on how to configure the plugin. Do you suggest me to configure the plugin in Network Admin > Setting > Infinite SEO or in Main Site > Settings > Infinite SEO?

Particularly, I am not sure on Step 2 and 4. Google and bing verification codes, meta and Moz secret Key and access ID.

For example, Step 2 – Sitemaps: Google verification code. I have verified the main site using Google Analytics method

(For your info, I have the UA- tracking code from Google Analytics which I have used to configure Google Analytics plugin by WPMUDEV, which I have enabled site-bi-site.)

Do I also have to put the tracking code in the Google site verification code text box as described in the Infinite SEO guide? If yes, where? In Network Admin > Setting > Infinite SEO or in Main Site > Settings > Infinite SEO

5. You can enter your Google & Bing site verification codes in the first fields of the Search Engine options. For more on how and why to do that, click below:

Google site verification.

Bing site verification.

Step 4 – MOZ: same as above where do I put the ID and the key? In Network Admin > Setting > Infinite SEO or in Main Site > Settings > Infinite SEO

Finally, do I have to put the tracking code in the head of my main site theme, as suggested by Google tutorial?

Thank you for your support.

Regards, thefixer