Google Black List HTTP status 503?

I received this email from you.

I don't understand number one how this happened or why you sent me a blank link as a possible fix. Please check the link you sent. How am I supposed to fix the problem?

I also thought that Defender was doing this job. I been keeping the website up to date.

I come bearing news of an immediate threat!

I have detected your site http://dcspecialevents.net/ on The Black Lists of Google. Specifically, you are on the HTTP status 503.

To fix this issue, I recommend following the guidelines in Google’s own knowledge base articles: https://support.google.com/webmasters/topic/4598410

The process appears deceptively simple – you just have to fix the problem with your site, and then simply ask Google to re-crawl it.

If you have any problems, you can always open a support ticket with us and ask for assistance. Please note, however, that we do not offer specialized security consulting or hack repair at this time.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Dave,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your website using various tools and it doesn't seem to be blacklisted. However, there's already been an issue reported regarding those false alerts and our developers are currently working on it as fast as possible. An update to the plugin should be released addressing that issue soon (though I'm not able to give ETA) and you'll be notified about the update in your site's dashboard.

Please also keep an eye on this thread in case I had further information on this.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Dave

Ok thanks

Another thing, I am showing a downtime of

AVAILABILITY
    37.5%
    OUTAGES
    DOWNTIME
    6h 15m
    AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME
    4294ms
    UP SINCE
    SEP 24, 2016 9:04AM

And downtimes since Sept 18th to the 23rd

I see two suspicious files php_mail.log and php_errorlog which does not appear to be harmful.

Hopefully all is well and yes I will await any further news from you.

And thanks for your help

• Dimitris

Hey there Dave,

i trust you're well today and don't mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

And downtimes since Sept 18th to the 23rd
    I see two suspicious files php_mail.log and php_errorlog which does not appear to be harmful.

These files should be plain log files and shouldn't be considered any harmful at all.

Considering the downtimes, did you have any look at server statistics to see how this happened?
    This could be due to server's lack of bandwidth/resources either from a high traffic or from some heavy load (a backup process for example).

Any news regarding the false alarms about blacklistings, will be forward to you pretty soon. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris