Google cal import not working

I have set up the Google Cal importer. I see my list of calendars and selected the one to import. I do not see the events coming through to the calendar. It’s been a few hours now and I have it set to “hourly” – what is missing?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi there,

I noticed that we are still waiting for a response from you, have you managed to solve this? please let us know how you are getting on or if you need any further help or if in fact the problem is now solved.

Cheers, PC

• carroc
    • Flash Drive

Hi – I have not found a solution. The site gets 100-500 visitors daily. I have the google settings correct, I am very familiar with integrating google calendar. It just isn’t working. If it wasn’t communicating with google it wouldn’t show my list of calendars to import, right? That isn’t the issue.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings carroc,

Knock, Knock – Housekeeping –> Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.