Google Cal link disappear after cancelling appointment

The Appointment plugin link to google calendar lose the API key connection after moving a confirmed appointment to removed state.

Restored after clicking the link and authorise the plugin again.

I found the hotfix provided as I have seen inconsistencies in the sync, I'll deploy the hotfix now.

Denitsa

Hello Trichalo,
    I hope you're having a beautiful day!

Could you please make a basic theme/plugin conflict test? To perform it, please follow all the steps described on a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a little):
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

I could not replicate the same on my sandbox install, could you please provide us with the exact steps we need to follow?

It'd help a lot in troubleshooting if you could also provide us with support access so that we're able to test that with the steps you provide on your install too.

This could be done via Dashboard - WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or by following this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me know once you've gone through the above steps!

Cheers,
    Denitsa

Trichalo

Thanks for the quick response.

I'll have a look and see if I can troubleshoot a little more but have some challenges in doing so as the site bookings went live this week so I can't just fiddle.

Another thing related to this I think is that the first live online booking came in and no email was sent to the person or the admin and the logs have no entry of email activity. I have auto confirm on and when I tested by making a booking, it worked for me and removing my test booking revealed the problem above. I saw it before but thought it was due to changes made to the settings at the time not realising it was cancelling the bookings (although it came to mind later on)

I have a bunch of wpmdev plugins (defender etc...), gravity forms and siteorigin plugins using a siteorigin theme.
    Most important I think is that I have to use the sendgrid plugin for sending and integrating email interaction. I would not be be able disable that and suspect the problem could lie with the combined use of the two?

I'll try to stand up a test environment for this but it will take a little time.... in the mean time perhaps test it with a sendgrid API key setup ?

Thanks.

Sajid

Hello Trichalo,
    Hope you are doing good today

I just installed SendGrid on my own test site with a trial account and setup with API key. While using send grid that replaces the WP_MAIL, appointments + does generate email but SendGrid is not delivering it to recipients.

I tested with Gmail SMTP using Easy WP SMTP plugin (or similar) and it worked for me. Could you please try using the Gmail SMTP instead of SendGrid emails. You can still use SendGrip for subscriptions though.

Take care and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support