Google Calendar does not work with an SSL and older version of Explorer

I just installed an SSL from godaddy. On my locations that I used Gcal to block certain times when I was going to be at another location, People that are using Explore 9 could not book an appointment. It would just time out. My fiix was to ditch Gcal from all those locations. Now I have to block 4+ hours of One hour periords for all the days that I am only at those locations just some of the day. Please tell me there is another way. Can't we create a sub structure for Breaks that have days attached to them.

thanks
matt

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Matt,

Explorer 9 is very outdated and as far as i'm aware, no longer supported by MS from January 2016, so it would be best to advise anyone to update.

That being said though, the calendar should actually work via https
    I'm not sure of a way of doing this, as the exceptions will mark you away for the whole day as it doesn't allow you to add specific times.

Let me just ask one of the developers to see if he has any ideas on this for you. Hopefully he may have a solution that might work.

Thanks

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Mattbkelly

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for delay here, it seems our developer got stuck in a complex update. I have flagged again and also sent him direct message. He would be looking at it soon.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.