Google Calendar Import not working

Hello, i can't import events into Google Calendar on phone, android or iphone. It shows a message: "Event not found". It work fine on desktop.
Please Help!

Rupok

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for asking but I'm afraid, I'm not clear about the issue you are having. Events+ has an addon which automatically imports events from your google calendar. For using that, you have to setup Google Calendar API, select which calendar to sync and set duration between each sync. But that's an automated process and not dependent on Desktop or Mobile.

By any chance, are you referring to the "Export to GCAL" button exporting? If yes, then I tried to export one event from my test site through my iPhone but I could add that event in my Google Calendar without any issue. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So I could not regenerate this issue on my test site. I went to your site to check this but I could not find the events page on your site. Can you please provide the link of any of your events so I can try to add that event in my GCAL through mobile? Actually I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Jonathan

Hello, i'm sorry I was not clear. That's exactly what I mean. Export GCAL feature is not working on mobile phones with google calendar app installed. It works fine on desktop's browser, and as I can see, on mobile browser too. But if my client has google calendar app installed, the Export GCAL button invokes the app instead of the browser. And the app says: No events found, "No se ha encontrado el evento" in spanish.

I've granted Support Access to the site. You cannot access to the calendar from public pages on the website, because calendar is on a private page, only for registered users. URL: https://yecspain.com/eventos/

Let me know if you need a test user name.

Thank you