Google calendar integration with multiple services

Hi, I setup A+ <-> GCal integration, but my Google Calendar appointments reserve availability just for one of my services.
My desire is that Gcal appointments reserve my available working times for all services.

Thank you,
Marco

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi Marco,

GCal integration reserves the person, not service. And it is irrelevant what service it is. When a provider giving that service is reserved by GCal, then that service will automatically be busy too, because a provider can only serve one person at a time.

If there is something unclear, please give examples of your services and service providers.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• eleonora_ricca
    • New Recruit

Hi,

thank you for your response. I still have a question: how can I setup witch provider is gcal related? I actually use Gcal for general meetings who involve all my staff. So, in my setup appointments in Gcal should reserve all services and all providers, similar to "exceptions".

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,
    Marco

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

how can I setup witch provider is gcal related?

Provider(s) who had synced with their GCal accounts will be GCal related. Do you know that, if you allowed so, each provider can sync with his GCal account individually? He should use his profile page to do this.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Marco,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• eleonora_ricca
    • New Recruit

Hi,

I partially solved the problem. Actually, my Gcal shows appointments, but customer name is not shown and I see admin email in invited people field (??)

I just want to use Gal to show all appointments, taken for all services. Most part of my appointments don't have a service provider associated.

Any help appreciated

Thank you

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

but customer name is not shown and I see admin email in invited people field (??)

An attendee is always required by GCal and naturally it is the admin.

You can use NAME placeholder in "Event description" and/or "Event summary" settings.

I just want to use Gal to show all appointments, taken for all services. Most part of my appointments don't have a service provider associated.

Set "Appointments will be sent to Google Calendar for" setting as "All".

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.