Google calendar integration

Hi Hakan,

I don’t get the google calendar integration of the booking calendar? I can’t see how the booking calendar can be managed with google calendar and approve appointments, do you?!

It looks like the appointment gets approved as soon as someone submits an appointment without having to approve it by the client/service provider!

Thanks for the clearification,

Hung

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi Hung,

For Google Calendar I have answered in this post:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-setup-appointments-for-more-than-one-location#post-329321

It looks like the appointment gets approved as soon as someone submits an appointment without having to approve it by the client/service provider!

Set “Auto Confirm” as No. Admin will be notified if “Send Notification to admin if confirmation is required” is set as Yes and he can confirm it now.

If you want to let Service Providers confirm an appointment set “Allow Service Provider Confirm Own Appointments” as Yes. There is no option for the client to approve an appointment. Why do you need something like that?

Please also have a look at FAQ tab as most of such basic questions are already answered there.

Cheers,

Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.