Google Calendar Syncing issue

In Appointment + I can create appointments on google calendar without a problem. But when someone chooses an hour of my service on the site in which I'm available. Google calendar isn't considered.

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi Hamza

Hope you are doing fine today :slight_smile:

Thing is that only appointments those are set in A+ could be immediately pushed to GCal, but for sync GCal --> A+ should be used cron job, it checks for new reservations. The reason this it can't be done immediately is that there's not a persistent connection between GCal and A+. Such a connection would cause a high load on Google servers. So, cron is used to check periodically for new reservations.

If you wish to update this immediately, you'd need to perform a manual update by going to WP Admin -> Appointments -> Settings -> Google Calendar Tab -> Click Import and Update Events from GCal.

Let me know if after doing this, the times reserved in GCal are still not blocked off and showing in the WP Admin -> Appointments -> Reserved by GCal section. If so, could you, please provide me with a few examples of reservations in GCal those are not displayed in Appointments list.

If you have any additional questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.