Google compute engine

i face a problem. I am running website on google compute engine.

When I update the instance the it will disconnect the dns. I mean website not open
but if i update the instance other where I am not using WPMUDEV then there is no problem
Today again i update my instance and website not live again

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Rakesh,

I'm sorry for the late response. We would need to get more information about your environment configuration in order to investigate the issue.
    Also if we could get access to one of your sites where the problem occurs so our SLS dev could check the issue? I understand this is only though SSH? Is it restricted with key to access? if not Could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include SSH log-in details
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia