Google DFP for "IN POST ADS" plugin

Hi guys,
we use Google DFP to display our clients advertising a very classical way (banners in sidebars and header).
We would like to know if we can display these DFP ads, through "Google DFP for "IN POST ADS" plugin, that means just embed a script inside, that calls the ad server, and does not stop all about the DFP counting functions (number of display, number of clics on the ad).Thank you for your answer.
Frederc

• Rupok

Hi addvaloris

Hope you had a wonderful day.

We would like to know if we can display these DFP ads, through "Google DFP for "IN POST ADS" plugin

Well, it depends. I've not used DFP Ads, so I'm not actually sure how the code looks like but I assume it will be something like Google Analytics tracking code. Theoretically it should work. For creating ads, "In Post Ads" plugins gives your WordPress native editor and with "Text" mode (not Visual Mode), you can add your JS code there. WordPress will just wrap the code with <p></p> tag. It's not recommended to use inline scripts whenever it can be avoided, but it's valid syntactically.

So you can try and I believe, it should work. If it doesn't please let us know.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.