Google Drive Snapshot not working !

Hi,
My snapshot fails for this reason : "Error: Could not send file

exception 'Google_0814_Service_Exception'". I verified twice the snapshot instructions. The Google Drive folder exists.  The support access is granted.

Thank you.
  • Rupok

Hi Laurent

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Seems like people had this problem before and here I got a user here (https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/snapshot-wont-authorize-google-drive#post-835098) who could fix it. He said:

I then deleted the destination and recreated it and then it let me authorize it. everything is now working.

Can you please try this and let us know? If still it doesn't work, please let us know. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Laurent

Hi,
    I deleted the destination and recreated it. Istill have the same problem :
    "ERROR: Error: Could not send file

exception 'Google_0814_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable upload' in /home/programirm/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290"

Stack trace is :
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/programirm/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->getResumeUri()
    #1 /home/programirm/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(336): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('PK\x03\x04\x14\x00\x00\x00\x08\x00\xEBB2H\xBF...')
    #2 /home/programirm/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Destination/google-drive/index.php(280): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->send_file('/home/programir...')
    #3 /home/programirm/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7005): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/home/programir...')
    #4 /home/programirm/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6885): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(Snapshot_Helper_Locker))
    #5 /home/programirm/www/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(7210): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1453101760)
    #6 [internal function]: WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc()
    #7 /home/programirm/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(601): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 /home/programirm/www/wp-cron.php(117): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_remote...', Array)
    #9 {main}
    :Failed to start the resumable upload