google map not working in event plugin

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/dieterma/public_html/transition/wp-content/plugins/wpmu_dev_maps_plugin/lib/class_agm_marker_replacer.php on line 47

• picota
    • Flash Drive

Sorry for not explaining better but i was just in a hurry and forgot.

This is happen when i try to insert a google map into an event.
    i'm using your event and google map plugins. I tried all kind of configurations but allways getting the same error message showing up on the place where the map should be.

Best regards and thanks

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @picota,

Can you try this after turning off Debug mode? See if the functionality returns with debug mode disabled. I think the text from the warning message being outputted may be causing a problem here.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,

• ampwerx
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@Alexander

I too have this same issue and have read a similar topic, however it hasn't resolved itself for me as of yet.

Any solution to the error?

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/acct/public_html/sub/wp-content/plugins/wpmu_dev_maps_plugin/lib/class_agm_marker_replacer.php on line 47

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @picota,

As suggest before, do you currently have WP_DEBUG disabled? The error itself looks like its being generated by prior WP_DEBUG statement. If you prevent errors from being displayed, this error in google maps shouldn't occur. You can verify this by using debug logging instead:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);
    @ini_set('display_errors',0);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will create a log file under wp-content/debug.log with detailed information, and will prevent errors from being displayed. You can still find them in the log file. For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.