Google Map Plugin's Map not aligning properly

The Google map is not centered. Only a portion is sitting in the upper left corner.

http://drseanlarkin.chiropractor.com/

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Sean,

Does look odd. I noticed after clicking on the map (in FF on OS X) it loaded the whole map but still wasn't centered. Looks to be an incompatibility with the current theme display.

Can you tell me how you inserted the map? (shortcode, through the tinymce button, etc) and also what the settings such as 'map options' were?

We'll get to the bottom of it. Thanks!

• Sean
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks for the reply. I changed the theme and it works now. I was using the BusinessCard Theme from Elegant Themes.

For now I will just try working with the new theme to see if I can get what I want from it.

My plan is to use it as the basis for a VBC/vCard template for new sites. I am hoping I will be able to pull data from custom fields entries at signup and propagate the theme with the initial contact information.

Thank you for your time!

Sean

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Sean,

Ok, thanks for letting us know. It IS a slick looking theme. We'd probably have to actually look at the code in order to see how to configure that map correctly.

Marking resolved for now, but feel free to open this again if you want to take another look.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.