Google Maps 100% width

Hi, I wonder if its possible to create an automatic 100% width map while creating a google map in to a page? I dont want my client to deal with the width himself, I would like it to be 100% width by default and the client will be able to change the hight/width only if he wants..
Possible with this plugin?

tx

• PC

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

The plugin supports default width and height (in px) which you can define in the plugin settings.

Alternatively you can use the Improved Simpler CSS plugin to set a custom CSS to the map element and set it to 100% which the client can modify if he wants.

Does that help ?

Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• aecnu

Greetings bytheweb,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Anthony

Never mind, I figured it out, Here's the CSS code if anybody wants to use it for this purpose.

div.agm_google_maps { width:100%!Important;}
    div.agm_mh_container {width:100%!Important; text-align:center;}
    a.agm_mh_marker_item img {float:none!important; }
    div.agm_mh_directions_container.agm_mh_container {}
    div.agm_mh_directions_container.agm_mh_container div {display:inline-block;}
    div input.agm_waypoint_a {margin-right:10px; margin-top:10px;width:400px;}
    div input.agm_waypoint_b {margin-right:10px; padding-right:30px!important; width:400px;}
    input.agm_mh_close_directions {margin-left:-65px!important; padding:0 5px;}
    a.agm_mh_swap_direction_waypoints {padding-right:10px;}

The above codes allows your map to go full width and also centers the directions (if you have it showing) and it's fields.