Google maps and wrong address, map keeps wrong after correcting it using BuddyPress profile maps add

Hi,

A member entered a wrong address in his BuddyPress profile field in his profile: http://www.gemeentehollandskroon.net/members/denkrieck/profile/

I'm using the BuddyPress profile maps addon of the Google Maps plugin to display a map containing a marker of the address. Because the address was wrong the marker is somewhere in the ocean.

After correcting the address the marker still is in the ocean and is ignoring the new address somehow.

I checked the mysql database and could find in the table wp_usermeta the record for it.
In it it's not showing the correct longitude and latitude position.

Wrong:
a:4:{s:5:"title";s:28:"Ceresplein 2 1764DH Breezand";s:4:"body";s:182:" <div> <p>Zwembad Den krieck</p> <p>Ceresplein 2 1764DH Breezand</p> </div> ";s:4:"icon";s:10:"marker.png";s:8:"position";a:2:{i:0;s:0:"";i:1;s:0:"";}}

Should be:
a:4:{s:5:"title";s:28:"Ceresplein 2 1764DH Breezand";s:4:"body";s:182:" <div> <p>Zwembad Den krieck</p> <p>Ceresplein 2 1764DH Breezand</p> </div> ";s:4:"icon";s:10:"marker.png";s:8:"position";a:2:{i:0;s:0:"52.887434";i:1;s:0:"4.905564";}}

When I edit the record it looks okay, but when I visit the userpage again it's wrong again. When I go back into the dbase it has defaulted back to 0 again in the record.

I can't find anything else in the database, but I think somewhere in the dbase is a wrong reference which still is being used.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,