Google Maps - Cluster and Overlap Issue

I'm having two issues with the plugin that I can use some advice on. For info sake, I use a city/state for the profile address field and use the shortcode [agm_members_map] :

1. I had activated the "marker cluster" add-on, which looks great, but when you click it nothing happens. I know on an individual marker, the member info pops up. Would prefer that somehow every member pops up or something at least.

2. When I deacticate the "marker cluster" and have just one marker, if more than one member is from the same city/state, only the most recent member shows up. Basically, nullifying any other members.

Ideas? Thoughts? I would rather not use the entire address for the profile, but I guess I could change it if needed.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey @rustyellis,

Hope you're doing well today!

1. I had activated the "marker cluster" add-on, which looks great, but when you click it nothing happens. I know on an individual marker, the member info pops up. Would prefer that somehow every member pops up or something at least.

I agree it would be better if you could see some more info on the cluster. At least a list of users. I'll mark this as a feature request for our developer to look into :slight_smile:

2. When I deacticate the "marker cluster" and have just one marker, if more than one member is from the same city/state, only the most recent member shows up. Basically, nullifying any other members.

I get the same issue on my site. I'm flagging it as a bug. Looks like it should be listing all members in that location.

Either myself or the developer will reply back here once the bug fix is pushed out :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.