I am using the Google Maps plugin on a multi site installation together with the MU Domain Mapping plugin. I noticed that everything works fine when the site is on its original subdomain. However, after mapping the domain, the Google map isn’t displaying well. It is only showing a simple map image, without the dynamic controls and without the marker.
I have tried emptyinh caches and the sort, but that didn make any difference. Since the only thing changed was the mapping of the domain, I guess the problem is over there.
Example of a site where it is working: http://mountainhouse.startnepal.com/contact
Example of a site where it is not working: http://www.metroclinic.com.np/contact