google maps issue

Oops! Something went wrong.
This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

from showing maps from my website: http://ventesflash.club/

• Milan

Hello Quang Duc TA

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

As of June 22nd Google Maps API usage rules changed unexpectedly. From now on for all newly created apps there's an API Key necessary. All the apps (e.g. plugin installed and used) before this date should be still working. You have moved your site though so from Google's perspective it's a new instance of the plugin (under another domain) so new rules apply now.

Our developers are aware of this and a fix seems to be ready though it's not yet published as it needs to be fully tested. I've attached a "beta" version of updated Google Maps plugin to this post for you so please give it a try. I think it should fix the issue.

To use it please download the .zip file and extract it to your local drive. After that, please

- access your site via FTP
    - go to "/wp-content/plugins" folder
    - upload entire "wpmu_dev_maps_plugin" folder from inside downloaded .zip file to the "/wp-content/plugins" folder on your server; agree to overwrite files/folder when asked;

Once this is done go to the "Settings -> Google Maps -> Options" page in your site's dashboard and insert Google Maps API Key there. There's a guide on how to get this key. You'll need to wait for 1-2 hours to get it working. :slight_smile: That much maximum time Google requires to validate keys.

Let me know please if this worked for you.
    Best regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.