Google Maps not showing problem

Hello support. I downloaded and installed your Google Maps. I inserted it into my menu page entitled “Locations”. When I view site and click on locations, it does not show. In order to get it to show, I have to right click reload or refresh tab. See for yourself. Go to

http://singlesites.wordpress.cloudmocca.com/chickenbarn/

and select location. I only have the first location inserted. Please help me resolved this problem as soon as possible.

• Elliott Bristow
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @vanavah,

There seems to be some conflict between Google Maps and another script already running on your site. I notice that when using the links at the top of the page the page automatically scrolls down to the content section…however when you refresh it doesn’t and the map shows.

This suggests that the script that is scrolling the page is preventing the scripts for our plugin from running somehow. Is there any way you can disable the script that scrolls the page temporarily so we can establish if it is indeed the culprit?

• vanavah
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks very much for your help. It is a script from the theme developers SM Themes. They don’t give good support like you. I finally got a reply from them and disabled the script and now it is running properly. Thanks again for helping me solved the problem.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.